How to Update webcam drivers manually
- Ensure no physical obstructions are blocking the camera lens.
- Search for Device Manager in your Windows Start menu.
- Select Imaging devices or Camera.
- Right-click on your webcam or integrated camera and select Uninstall device.
- Ensure that Delete the driver software for this device is checked, then click Uninstall.
- Restart your device, and Windows OS will automatically reinstall the latest camera driver software.
If your camera isn't working with Blitzz, make sure it isn't working in a different web app. If possible try plugging the camera into a different computer to make sure the camera isn't defective.
If Logitech webcam stops working on Windows
- Unplug and plug back to ensure it's secure.
- Open Windows Start menu > search Logi Capture.
- If you don't have it, install here.
- Open Logi Capture, and you'll see a popup prompting you to update if one is available.
- Restart device.
If on a Lenovo Device
- Open Windows Start Menu > search Lenovo Web Conferencing.
- Manually start your camera app.
- Open Windows Start Menu > search Lenovo Settings (install here if necessary).
- Select Camera tab/scroll all the way down and turn off Privacy Mode.
- Open Windows Start Menu > search Lenovo Vantage
- Open Hardware Settings > Audio/visual
- Scroll down to Camera Privacy Mode > toggle Off