This article provides instructions for setting you your company's Microsoft Azure Account as an authentication service for users while loggin into Blitzz.
Instructions to configure SSO/SAML with Microsoft Azure AD
Step 1: Create a support ticket (blitzz.co/ticket)
- Create a support ticket (or contact your assigned solutions engineer) and provide the Domain URL (Eg. company.blitzz.co) that you would like to setup SSO For.
Step 2: Configure the XML Metadata file in your AD account
- Our team will respond to the support ticket with an XML metadata file and some additional information listed below.
- Please log in to your Azure portal with Admin access. Then navigate to Azure Portal > Azure Active Directory > Enterprise applications.
Here, you will need the following information to set up Blitzz SAML which will be provided in the Blitzz support ticket:
- Blitzz-metadata XML file
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)
- Identifier (Entity ID)
Step 3: Return your Metadata XML file
- As a last step, after you have configured your Azure portal with Blitzz XML file, please reply back with your XML metadata file that will be setup in our instance.
- We will send you a confirmation when the configuration is complete for you to test it in your environment.
More details on SAML Setup can be found on the Microsoft Azure site:
To test your connection, please use the "Login with SSO" option on the sign in page