This article provides instructions for setting you your company's Microsoft Azure Account as an authentication service for users while loggin into Blitzz.
More details on SAML Setup can be found on the Microsoft Azure site: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/add-application-portal-setup-sso
Instructions to configure SSO/SAML with Microsoft Azure AD
Step 1: Configure the XML Metadata file in your AD account
- Our support team will provide an SML file along with some additional configuration details over email.
- Please log in to your Azure portal with Admin access to upload the XML file. Navigate to Azure Portal > Azure Active Directory > Enterprise applications.
Here, you will need the following information to set up Blitzz SAML which will be provided by our Support Team:
- Blitzz-metadata XML file - File sent as attachment over email
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL) - String provided in email
- Identifier (Entity ID) - String provided in Email
- Sign-on URL - N/A
- Reply State - NA
User Attributes & Claims
These are optional attributes that you can configure and pass based on your use case. To leave it blank, you can pass "".
- last_name - User's Last Name
- first_name - User's First Name
- department - Name of the department. If a department name does not match with that in your Blitzz account, a new department will be created.
- collaboration_profiles - this is the name of the collaboration profiles you would like the users to be added to
- role - you can use any of the roles from here.
Step 2: Return your Metadata XML file
As the last step, after you have configured your Azure portal with Blitzz XML file, please reply back with your XML metadata file that will be set up in our instance.
Step 3: Testing SSO/SAML:
We will send you a confirmation when the configuration is complete for you to test it in your environment. You can test by clicking the "Login with SSO" button on your domain's landing page.