The redirect Configuration option lets you choose what your users see at the end of the call.
Here are some examples of redirection:
- Redirect them to a Survey Monkey page
- Redirect them to a custom Survey your company uses
- Redirect them to your company's landing page.
The redirect configuration is set for your entire domain.
You do not have to specify it for a particular call experience.
- Survey Monkey: Allows you to send your guest users to a survey monkey page. Using Survey Monkey, we are able to collect the Code, Reference and Role of the Survey Respondent. You can have a similar redirection for Agent. (learn more)
- Custom Link: This is where you can specify a custom link for your users. (Eg. Custom Survey or Landing Page)
Call Duration Settings
This allows you to set a minimum duration the user needs to be connected on a call before they are redirected. Use this feature to adjust based on your Average Call Duration.
Appropriately setting the call duration helps prevent redirection in case a user has disconnected accidentally due to network issues.
We recommend using 30 seconds.