Departments in Blitzz allow you to organize your users into groups for organizational and reporting purposes. If you are on an Enterprise edition, you can create any number of departments to match with your company's internal hierarchy.
The number of departments you can create depends on your subscription.
- In your Blitzz Admin account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Departments
- Click the Departments tab, then click Add.
- In the right panel, enter a Department name and Description
- To add members to the department, click the add members tab, then select the users.
- To remove members to the department, click the remove button, then select the users.
Note: Each user can only be a part of one department at a time. If you need to re-assign a user, you will need to first remove them from an existing department, and then reassign them.
You can set any one department as default so all new users will be automatically added. This comes in handy when you are bulk onboarding users, or through SSO.
Adding Departments to Call Experience
Departments allow managing users easier. For example, you can add an entire group of users under a single Department to the Call Experience.