We designed Blitzz to work with minimal system requirements. To have a successful call with someone, you must have:
|PC / Mac||iOS||Android|
Out of date browsers
Out of date browsers can cause issues, make sure your browser is on the latest version. Click here to update your browser.
Phones, Tablets, Smartglass and VR
|iPhone / iPad||iOS||iOS 22.0 or later|
|Phone / Tablet||Android||OS Lollipop (API level 21)|
|Smartglass||Vuzix||M300, M300XL, M400|
|Smartglass||Epson Movario||BT 350|
|VR Headset||NuEyed (VR)||E2|
- an Internet connection with at least 540 Kbps download and upload speeds (check your Internet speed here) We HIGHLY Recommend anything above 10-15 Mbps to have a better experience. (learn more about Bandwidth consumption)
- Ensure your network does not Block Blitzz Traffic. Sometimes firewalls will block some ports; if you are having trouble connecting while on a workplace network, ask your IT team to check this. You can run diagnostic tests here.
- To test everything is working well, try the network diagnostic tests.
- And here are the IP address requirements that need to be whitelisted.
- Check your network speed here.
- You'll need to have the latest operating systems such as Windows 10 or macOS Catalina to obtain the latest versions of the browsers listed above