We designed Blitzz to work with minimal system requirements. To have a successful call with someone, you must have:
We recommend using the latest browser version or up to n-2 version, where n=latest Out of date browsers can cause issues, make sure your browser is on the latest version. Learn how to update your browser here.
|PC / Mac||iOS||Android|
Phones, Tablets, Smartglass and VR
|iPhone / iPad||iOS||iOS 22.0 or later|
|Phone / Tablet||Android||OS Lollipop (API level 21)|
|Smartglass||Vuzix||M300, M300XL, M400|
|Smartglass||Epson Movario||BT 350|
|VR Headset||NuEyes (AR & VR)||E2|
- an Internet connection with at least 540 Kbps download and upload speeds (check your Internet speed here) We HIGHLY Recommend anything above 10-15 Mbps to have a better experience. (learn more about Bandwidth consumption)
- Ensure your network does not Block Blitzz Traffic. Sometimes firewalls will block some ports; if you are having trouble connecting while on a workplace network, ask your IT team to check this. You can run diagnostic tests here.
Selecting the right smartglasses
- Industrial-grade smartglasses will need commitment from the user. By that we mean, that someone has to keep them charged, keep up with the updates related to the OS, and installed SW. They might also come with several accessories that need to be maintained.
- Ergonomic smartglasses are often lighter and easier to wear for longer durations provided the battery keeps up.
- Glasses like the Pro 3 are ergonomic, and let the phone handle most of the grunt work but extend the display to the smartglasses for a great hands-free experience. We partner with Nueyes for delivering NuCall powered by Blitzz for a hands-free experience.
Useful Tips & Resources for Blitzz
- To test everything is working well, try the network diagnostic tests.
- And here are the IP address requirements that need to be whitelisted.
- Check your network speed here.
- You'll need to have the latest operating systems such as Windows 10 or macOS Catalina to obtain the latest versions of the browsers listed above