Rather than adding users manually one at a time, you can add many users in a bulk import. To do this, you create a CSV/Excel file that contains the user's data. You must have an administrator role to bulk import users. If you are using a trial account, you cannot bulk import users.
- It can take up to 24 hours for new users to have access to Blitzz.
- This bulk method should be used for more than 10 users.
Step 1: Download the template Excel file (link below)
Step 2: Enter users' information: For each user that you want to add, enter the following required information in these columns in the spreadsheet.
Required / Optional
(see password requirements)
|Job Role / License Number||(Int/Ext/Admin)||Optional|
|Send Welcome Email||Yes / No||Optional|
|User Phone Number||Optional|
- After you've filled in the spreadsheet, save it as a CSV file (.csv) or Excel (.xls/.xlsx)
- Max. number of records per file is 150,000.
Step 3: Upload your file
- Click here to submit a request and upload your file (if your file larger than 20MB you can email it to email@example.com)