Collaboration Profiles functionality allows Admin users to configure discrete profiles for different users depending on the Use Case.
For example, there might be one use case where you want the video camera to start automatically when the call connects, and another use case where you want the end-user to activate the video camera. Furthermore, you might have different teams that require different tools and settings.
You can build these different settings through Collaboration Profiles.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Creating new collaboration profiles
- Configuring your collaboration profiles
- Add Members
- Deleting a collaboration profiles
- Cloning a collaboration profiles
Creating new Collaboration Profiles
- After navigation to the Admin Portal, click the Collaboration Profiles icon.
- Click on the + icon to add a new Collaboration Profiles. A popout window will appear on the right side of your screen.
- Input the Collaboration Profiles name or a title for the Collaboration Profiles.
- Input a summary description of what and who this Collaboration Profile is designed to support.
Click the Create button.
Configuring your Collaboration Profiles
- Configure the specific settings by turning various tools on/off.
- Once you are done click the Save button.
- After saving, you will be prompted to add comments about your change. These comments will be date/time stamped and available in the History section.
Once a Collaboration Profiles has been selected:
- Click on the Members tab.
- Click on Add Members button, and a popout window will appear.
- Search for the user that you want to add to this profile.
- Check the box next to their name. Repeat for all users that you need to add.
- Click the Add button to add the user to the Profiles. These comments will be date/time stamped and available in the History section.
Deleting a collaboration profiles
You can delete a Collaboration Profiles by selecting the Profiles and then clicking the Delete button and confirming Deletion in the subsequent pop-up.
Cloning a collaboration profiles
If you are changing only one or two tools settings, you may want to Clone a Collaboration Profiles. New collaboration profiles will be created with the same name ending in "_copy"
Note: You will still need to add the members again. Cloning a collaboration profile will only copy the settings and not the members.