Call Experience functionality allows Admin users to configure discrete experiences for different users depending on the Use Case.
For example, there might be one use case where you want the video camera to start automatically when the call connects and another use case where you want the end-user to activate the video camera. Furthermore, you might have different teams that require different tools and settings.
You can build these different settings through Call Experience.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Creating a new Call Experience
- Configuring your call experience
- Add Members
- Deleting a call experience
- Cloning a call experience
Creating a new Call Experience
- After navigation to the Admin Portal, click the Call Experience icon.
- Click on the + icon to add a new Call Experience. A popout window will appear on the right side of your screen.
- Input the Call Experience name or a title for the Call Experience.
- Input a summary description of what and who this call experience is designed to support.
Click the Create button.
Configuring your call experience
- Configure the specific settings by turning various tools on/off.
- Once you are done click the Save button.
- After saving, you will be prompted to add comments about your change. These comments will be date/time stamped and available in the History section.
Once a Call Experience has been selected:
- Click on the Members tab.
- Click on Add Members button, and a popout window will appear.
- Search for the user that you want to add to this experience.
- Check the box next to their name. Repeat for all users that you need to add.
- Click the Add button to add the user to the Experience. These comments will be date/time stamped and available in the History section.
Deleting a call experience
You can delete a Call Experience by selecting the experience and then clicking the Delete button and confirming Deletion in the subsequent pop-up.
Cloning a call experience
If you are changing only one or two tools settings, you may want to Clone a Call Experience. A new call experience will be created with the same name ending in "_copy"
Note: You will still need to add the members again. Cloning a call experience will only copy the settings and not the members.