- Login to your Salesforce account and verify that the user or system admin you are using has the "Download AppExchange Packages" permission.
- Open appexchange.salesforce.com and search for "Blitzz". Then click on the Blitzz Package link.
- Click Get it Now, from the application information page.
- Click Login in and enter your user name and password for the Salesforce Organization in which you want to install the package
- Click Install in Production or Install in Sandbox depending on the Org where you want to install.
- Accept the Terms and conditions and click "Confirm and Install"
- Enter the Org's login credentials finally where you want the package finally installed. (Note that if the org is sandbox, the URL will change accordingly to test.sandbox and use the Sandbox credentials.)
- On the next page, select which users you would like to install the package for. Select your option and Click Install.
Find your installed packages
To find your installed packages by searching for "Installed" in the quick find box. This is helpful if you need to delete or reinstall a package.
Installing Package on Salesforce