Step 1: Enable Mark Up
- While the guest user is sharing their video, click the Mark Up button. This will take a high-quality image and make it available for Markup. (Allow a couple of seconds for the image load depending on your network bandwidth)
Step 2: Click the Mask icon on the right side
- Click the Mask icon on the right side
- Draw a square on the captured image over the area you would like to hide
- You can move the black rectangle, however, you will not be able to resize the rectangle (This feature will be available in the future)
Step 3: Save the image
- Click on the "Save" button to save your image.
This feature is available on all editions by default. If you would like to disable it, please contact us.
Only hosts can Mask any information before saving an image