Step 1: Enable Mark Up
- While the guest user is sharing their video, click the Mark Up button. This will take a high-quality image and make it available for Markup. (Allow a couple of seconds for the image load depending on your network bandwidth)
Step 2: Click the Mask icon on the right side
- Click the Mask icon on the right side
- Draw a square on the captured image over the area you would like to hide
- You can move the black rectangle, however, you will not be able to resize the rectangle (This feature will be available in the future)
Step 3: Save the image
- Click on the "Save" button to save your image.