If you didn't allow access to the camera, microphone, or location on your device, you'll need to reset your browser permissions.
Chrome on Android
- Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner of Chrome.
- Open Settings > Privacy
- Select Clear browsing data and restart Chrome.
- Once you reconnect, be sure to select Allow when prompted to enable the camera and microphone.
Safari on iOS
- On your iPhone / iPad, go to Settings > Safari.
- Scroll to the bottom, select Clear History and Website Data
- Select Camera and Microphone tabs. Ensure both are set to Allow. (Follow the same for location if required)
- Click on the invite link again (in Email or SMS)
Chrome on PC / MAC
- From your Browser URL, click the lock icon in the search bar.
- Open Site settings.
- Select Reset Permissions.
- Return to your Video Call Portal and refresh the page.
- You'll be asked to allow access to your camera and mic, be sure to select Allow.