If you didn't allow access to the camera, microphone, or location on your device, you'll need to reset your browser permissions.
Chrome on Android
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome App .
- To the left of the address bar, tap the lock icon
- Tap Site settingsCLEAR & RESET.
- REFRESH the browser on your Android Phone (Tap on the address bar to refresh)
Safari on iOS
- Settings Privacy Location Services ON
Chrome on PC / MAC
- From your Blitzz Portal, click the lock icon in the search bar.
- Open Site settings.
- Select Reset Permissions.
- Return to your Blitzz Portal and refresh the page.
- You'll be asked to allow access to your camera and mic, be sure to select Allow.
Looking to Camera/Microphone Permissions? Click here.