Who can view this feature?
This feature is available on All Subscription Plans including Professional.
Enable WhatsApp Invitation for your Call Experience
To start sending a WhatsApp invite, first ensure you have enabled this option from your Call Experience Settings.
- Login as an Admin
- Navigate to Settings > Call Experience
- Select your Call Experience and scroll down to WhatsApp Invitation and turn if ON
- You can also set WhatsApp invite as a default method under the Default Invitation Method setting
Sending a WhatsApp Invite
To send a WhatsApp invite, create a new session wiht the configured Call Experience, and select the WhatApp Tab.
Joining a call Using the WhatsApp link
When your guest participants receive a WhatsApp invite using Blitzz the first time, the URL to join the session may not be clickagle. That is a security measure for spam control (clickjacking) implemented by WhatsApp.
To make the link clickable, ask the receiver to:
- Click Continue when they open the Chat window in WhatsApp
- Notice the link is now clickable.
This needs to be done only once. Next time you receive an SMS from this number, it will be clickable.