In some edge cases, your users may be required to downlaod and use the light-weight ShowMe app:
Common use cases for using an App:
- If you are in a poor network connection
- If you need to use advanced features like Screenshare from mobile, FlashLight.
- If your users have declined the permission for camera/microphone.
- If your call experience is set to "Force App Download" (learn more)
To do so
- Open the link received in SMS / Email
- Click on the Settings () Gear in the top right corner
- After installing, go back to the SMS and click on the link in the SMS. This should auto-populate the 9 digit code.
Here are links to download the app: