Who can view this feature?
Users with User Manager Role on Enterprise Plans
To update a user's email address:
- Go to Settings - User Management.
- Select the Edit button next to the name you would like to change.
- You can then enter the new email address. Make sure to click on Save to update.
- Keep in mind that you will only be able to make changes to a member's account if you have a higher permission role than them.
- You will not be able to change your own email address from this page. You may need to have someone with a similar or higher role change the email address for you.
- After the change is made, the user will be logged out from all sessions and will need to login with their new email address.
- If your domain has single sign-on (SSO) enabled, you may need to check your preferences before you're able to change a member's email address.