Blitzz is processing millions of minutes without support tickets. So if your laptop/desktop used to work and now is not connecting remember to do the following troubleshooting of the situation:
- Did anything change on my laptop/desktop?
Has there been a system update or an upgrade to my applications? Did it finish completely? Do I have to do a reboot or reset to finalize Security/Setting configurations? Most devices and browsers nowadays have automatic updates, but they do need a restart to take effect.
- Try connecting to a different mobile device
The device you are trying to connect to could have an issue, so try connecting to a different mobile device.
- If possible try using a different laptop/desktop
Yes, this might seem like overkill, but you want to isolate back to your laptop/desktop as the issue.
- Consider updating your browser to the latest version and retrying the connection
- Quit other programs running on the computer: any program not needed for the call should be closed to see if the problem persists. A quick way to ensure this is to close all the programs and then restart the device.
- Restart the program or computer if you haven't in a while.