If your camera is not showing up in the Blitzz Settings or it is selected and not showing any video, these tips can help you troubleshoot why it is not working.
Ensure no other apps are using the camera
- View all open apps. Based on your device, double tap the home button or swipe from bottom to the top.
- Swipe up and close any apps that may be using the camera.
Check that Blitzz ShowMe has permissions for the camera
- Open your iOS Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Camera.
- Toggle ShowMe access to on (green).
Uninstall and reinstall the Blitzz ShowMe app
- Hold down on the Blitzz ShowMe icon until it starts to move and an X appears
- Tap the X
- Confirm that you want to delete the app by tapping Delete
- Open the App Store
- Search for Blitzz ShowMe
- Tap the cloud icon next to Cloud Meetings to download it.
- Once it's finished downloading, ShowMe will appear in your apps.
Restart your iPhone/iPad device
If you are still running into issues, try to restart your iOS device.