The tenant name. Generally the name of your company. Some users may belong to more than one domain.
- Registered User: An authenticated user on the platform with a UserID/Email ID and a password
- Active User: A registered user that has been a Participant in a session in the given time period
- Deactivated User: An authenticated user account that has been turned off, hence restricting access to the platform
- Invited User: A user that has been invited to the platform but has not signed in to the platform
- Guest User: An unauthenticated user of the platform accessing ShowMe through invitation of a Registered User
- Call: ShowMe call between two or more Participants
- Connected Call: A ShowMe session that lasts longer than 30 seconds. This is not a cumulative number (ie three calls with durations of 15 seconds, 10 seconds, 25 seconds are not considered as Connected Calls).
- Failed Call: A ShowMe call that is shorter than 30 seconds. This also includes sessions where only one Participant joins the call based on your specific call experience.
- Total Calls: Sum of the Connected Calls and the Failed Calls
- Call Duration: Length of time that at least two Participants are in the same Session
- Avg. Call Duration: Sum of the Call Duration of all Connected Calls divided by the total number of Connected Calls
- Session ID (Code): Unique identifier for every Session. Generally a 9 digit code. This ID number allows Participants to join the correct session.
- Reference ID: An optional field that Agent inputs to provide relevant tracking information prior to initiating a ShowMe call. (Eg. Case Number, Order Number, Customer ID, etc)
- Participants: Agents, Registered Users, or Guest Users that connect to a ShowMe session
- Agent: A registered user that initiates a ShowMe call
- Agent Handle Time: The sum of the Agent Wait time + Call Duration for all connections/reconnections within a Session
- Agent Wait Time: The time difference between when the Agent initiating a session and a second Participant joining the session
- Session Start Date/Time: The date and time at which an Agent initiates the session
- Session End Date/Time: The date and time at which all Participants disconnect from a session
- User Name/Agent Name: The first and last name of the Registered user that initiated a session
- Count of Participants: The numerical count of all the participants in a call. If a participant drops and rejoins, they are counted as a new participant.
- Invite Message Type: The type of delivery for the message sent to invite a Guest or a Registered user; examples include SMS, WhatsApp, Email, Smartglass
- Invite Message Sent Date/Time: The date and time that the Invite message was sent to a Guest or Registered User
- Invite Message Contact: The contact (number, email, smart glass) that the invite message is sent to
- Invite Country Code: The country code of where the invite is sent
- Agent Device Platform (ie web portal or mobile): The device platform where the Agent initiated the Session; most commonly a computer using the web portal
- Participant Device Platform (ie WebRTC, App, Smartglass): The device platform where the Guest Participant joined the session; most commonly mobile webRTC
- Call Experience: Setting The name of the Call Experience that was used to initiate the Session
- Bookmark Captured: The count of bookmarks captured
- Image Captured: Count of images captured
- Recording: Indicates whether the call was recorded or not
- Distance: Straight line distance between Agent and Guest's location at the time of joining the call.