You will need to log in with the Super Admin role to access User Data.
- Navigate to Reports from your user Settings
- In the Reports tab, click CSV EXPORT
- Scroll down to USERS table
- Click anywhere in the table so an inverted triangle appears. Click Export to CSV
- Depending on your browser settings, one of the following happens:
- The file automatically goes to your default download location.
- A dialog box appears so you can choose a file name and location.
- A dialog box appears so you can choose to open the file with the default software or to save the file. If you choose to save, you can choose a file name and location.
Related Article: Data Field Names and Definitions