Remove your real background and replace it with professional-looking images or any other video source, including pre-recorded videos.
Make your Bltzz work-from-home experience more fun, easy, and a bit more camera-ready with ManyCam. You can lighten the mood with virtual accessories, look more professional by brightening up the lighting, and avoid cleaning up your workspace by using a virtual background. You can even skip some of your morning routines by adding makeup virtually?!
Please note: ManyCam is a third party application and not directly part of the Blitzz platform.
Setup Manycam for Blitzz
- Download the Manycam desktop app - Review the terms and confirm that they align with your company's policies before installing.
- Install the Manycam app and launch the program.
- In the Manycam app, select one of the backgrounds. Keep the app open, but minimize it to save on CPU usage
- Launch (or re-launch) your Chrome browser app and open Blitzz Web app
- In your chrome browser, select Manaycam as the default camera. Click the Chrome’s menu button (top-right corner) -> Settings -> Privacy and security -> Site Settings -> Camera. In case ManyCam is not on the list, please refer to this guide.
- Now open the Blitzz website in Chrome browser and start your call.
Pro-Tips for Blitzz and ManyCam
- For virtual backgrounds, it helps if you sit in front of a single solid color that doesn’t match your skin tone, hair, or clothing. You can sit in front of an empty wall or hang a colored sheet behind you. This will help the ManyCam separate you from your background. (Or purchase a green screen from Amazon)
- Have a good amount of light focused on your face and upper body. Ideally, set up more lighting from the front and less from the ceiling.
- Please note: The ManyCam will add a lot more load on your CPU. Keep this in mind if running on a lower capacity machine.
Please note: This does not work on mobile.
- Enjoy adding more fun to your next Blitzz call!