Blitzz Support asked me to create a HAR file from my web browser to help them troubleshoot my support case. How do I create that file?
What is HAR File?
An HTTP Archive (HAR) file is a JSON file that contains the latest network activity recorded by your browser.
How to create a HAR file in your browser
- In the browser, at the top right, click the 3 dots and click More tools > Developer Tools
- With DevTools open in the browser, choose the Network panel.
- Select the Preserve log check box.
- Choose Clear to clear all current network requests.
- In the Blitz Portal, reproduce the issue from your support case.
- In DevTools, open the context (right-click) menu on any network request.
- Choose Save all as HAR with content, and then save the file.