This document explains the steps to integrate Blitzz with your internal CRM or Ticket management system by adding a link to auto-fill the session information and quickly launch a Blitzz Remote Video Session without having the need to have Blitzz Running on two different monitors.
When an agent/host clicks on a link or button (Eg. New Video Session) in your internal ticket management system, you can pass parameters like Reference, Guest Phone number, Email etc. This will open a new tab in your browser (set Chrome as default if you prefer) and auto-fill the form to create an invite. Host will only need to click "Invite and Join".
This workflow assumes that the host is already logged into Blitzz. If the host is not logged in, they will be asked to Sign In before an invite is created.
We also recommend integrating with SSO to make this process more seamless. Contact our support team if you would like to set up SSO Authentication for your domain.
- Fewer clicks: Launch Blitzz with fewer clicks. Everything in one place, one view.
- Reduce Typing errors: Auto-fill data from your CRM and reduce manual data entry.
- Productivity: Reduce switching between browser tabs during a call
- Reporting: Auto-fill CRM Ticket ID. This allows tracking Blitzz Sessions against Customer Tickets for reporting and ROI calculation.
Create a Blitzz Link with Custom Variables
Use the format below to create a link using custom variables to reference from your CRM to Blitzz and auto-fill session details like Reference, Phone number, etc.
|callexperience||Pass the value of your call experience. Leave it blank if you would like the agent to select the call experience at the time of sending an invite.||Optional|
|ref||Pass your unique identifier, or ticket ID here|
Note: This field cannot be edited by the host.
|sms||Phone number without country code (Eg. 4081231234)||Optional|
|Phone number without country code (Eg. 4081231234)||Optional|
|Country Code||Domain specific. We will use the default country setting for your domain.||Not supported|
To create an invite with SMS and Reference:
We recommend testing in your sandbox environment.
Summary of Effort
|Skills and Permissions Required||- Knowledge of CRM Admin panel configuration|
- Administrator level permissions to your CRM tool
- Basic programming skills to dynamically generate and format the URL
Approx. 10-20 hours. Depends on the permission requirements in your CRM and Change management workflow.
|QA and Testing|
Basic Testing required in the Agent’s environment (Approx. 1-2 hours)
|Documentation and Training|
- Update existing Training Documents and screenshots
- Train existing users to launch Blitzz from your CRM (Approx. 15-30mins)
If you have any questions, please reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help!