Mailed a Check?
Starting February 28th, 2020, Blitzz will no longer accept mailed checks. If you have previously sent payment via mailed check, please update your payment method to one of the viable payment options listed below.
Supported Payment Methods
The fastest way to pay for Blitzz plan is with a credit card, but your domain may be eligible to pay by invoice or ACH. Read on for more details, and send us a note if you have additional questions.
1. Manual Pay: Pay by invoice (ACH / Wire Transfer for > $3,000 only)
Some domains can use Payments by invoice or direct deposit. In this case, the invoices are emailed to Domain Super Admins or Billing Users. To be eligible for Pay by Invoice, your domain must meet the following criteria:
- You Pay Blitzz Annually
- Your domain has at least 3 active users
- Your invoice must be equivalent to a minimum of $3,000 US Dollars. Less than $3,000 must be made by a credit card. For amounts greater than $3,000 we prefer electronic transfer, but credit cards are accepted as well.
Notice: Any bank or tax related fees born from the transaction are payable in full, and should not be deducted from the payment.
2. Auto Pay: Pay by Credit Card
For monthly and annual billing, you can use a credit card to pay for Blitzz. Please use the link in your invoice to pay using a credit card.
Does Blitzz Accept Purchase Orders?
If you already have an active subscription with Blitzz, you can send your Purchase Order to your sales rep who will make sure it is updated on your account. Our internal sales ops will update the PO # on the account and will show it on all future invoices. Upon request, we can add the PO # to previously generated invoices. You can also update your PO in the Billing Portal.
Auto-Pay vs Manual-Pay
- AutoPay: Invoices are automatically paid with the billing info on file. Every monthly subscription is required to have a credit card on File for Auto-Pay.
- Manual Pay: Invoices have Net 30 payment terms. You can contact Blitzz Billing to set up manual pay.
Which documents are available?
At present, only the Blitzz W9 form is posted for US-based customers to verify Blitzz' name, address, and taxpayer ID number. This is the most common tax statement requested from Blitzz. Please reach out to our Support team with requests for any other tax documents. We will continue to update the console experience and this explanatory article based on the common document requests we receive.