Note: This feature is availalbe in Beta and will be available in GA by Q4 2020.
You can brand your Blitzz agent interface with a favicon, the small icon that appears next to the title of a page in a browser tab. For example, here's how the Blitzz favicon looks:
To add a favicon to your agent interface and end-user portal
- Login as Admin() and click the settings icon
- Under the Branding tab in the Favicon section, click Upload and select the image you want to use. You can use .ico or .jpg file formats, .svg file formats are not supported.
- Be sure to pick a square image that is the same number of pixels high as it is wide (for example, 20x20).
- Remember to pick something simple and recognizable that will be easy to see even if it appears very small in the user's browser.
- Click the Save tab at the bottom of the page.