Follow these steps to set up your Blitzz for Zendesk Integration.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1: Install the Blitzz Package
- Step 2: Generate Zendesk API Token
- Step 3: Enable Zendesk Integration in Blitzz
- Step 4: Test your Blitzz integration in Zendesk
- Enable Popup blocker
Step 1: Install the Blitzz Package
- Login as Zendesk Admin Portal > Manage > Marketplace
- Search and Install Blitzz from the Marketplace
Step 2: Generate Zendesk API Token
- In our Zendesk Admin portal, click Apps and Integrations > Agree to the terms and Continue. (This step may not show up if this is not your first installation)
- Open Settings at the top menu and enable Token access radio button if it's not already enabled
- Click the Add API token button, enter the description eg. Blitzz
- Make sure you copy and save the API token.
Step 3: Enable Zendesk Integration in Blitzz
- Now navigate to your Blitzz Admin Portal > Settings () > Integrations > Zendesk and enable the integration
- Fill in your Zendesk URL and the API token from previous step. (This is required to save images and call history bacl to your Zendesk domain.)
- Click Save.
Step 4: Test your Blitzz integration in Zendesk
- Navigate back to your Zendesk domain.
- Open any ticket, and under Apps select Blitzz to start your Video session!
Enable Popup blocker
If you have popups blocked or (incognito mode) please ensure that you have enabled popups to launch the Blitzz Video Call screen.
If you run into trouble, or just need a little help, please contact us and we will be happy to help.